Sunday, September 1, 2013

From Business to Bedrest








Peace and Blessings to you,

Thank you so much for supporting me this morning on my first blog post! Well not my first ever, but the first post since the revamp of the new site.  I'll admit, I'm feeling a bit nervous but I think that it's important to let you into my little world.  So for this post,  I'll start off with a brief.... but hopefully informative summary of what we are about over here in my bedrest world.

The Birth 

As some of you may know, HypnoEars is what I like to call my bedrest business. It all started back in 2009 when my husband I found out that we were expecting a new little bundle of joy. For most this would be exciting news, but for us it meant bed rest. Bed rest for the entire duration of  the pregnancy.......sounds exciting right? Well not for me. I was at a point where I was really comfortable in my career growth as a natural hair stylist, and I can admit to not being happy about laying in a bed for months.

I won't bore you with the details of life from then to now, but in a future post I will formally introduce the entire HypnoEars team ( aka my family). One thing I will tell you is this.... It's 2013 and I am once again back on bedrest, patiently waiting for my little son to arrive in about..... 18 weeks.

This blog  will primarily be about being on bedrest,   HypnoEars,  natural hair , poetry as well as some things to help you feel good about life.I'm going to do my very best to blog  often.  I enjoy making HypnoEars because it helps me put the energy I would normally put into worrying and stressing about being on bed rest into creating really fly, custom,  unique earrings. I put a lot of love and positive energy into every pair that I make. I hope that they truly help the wearer feel beautiful both on the inside and outside.

Thank you all again for coming! I really appreciate your support. I hope that you will enjoy this blog. Feel free to comment below

Be Blessed

Olivia Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment