Monday, September 23, 2013

Newest plastic canvas adventure

Being confined to a bed will make you do things that you don't normally have time to do. Normally I spend my days making HypnoEars, but I decided to try a new project....just for fun.
I found this plastic canvas clutch purse on one of my favorite craft supply sites and decided to give it a try.













I didn't have much of a game plan, but I wanted to create something that I knew I would one day wear. My go to colors are black and red so I thought that would be a great place to start.
I wanted the top part of my clutch to have a textured appearance , so I went with a  Rhodes stitch.






My daughter thought it would be cool if we outlined everything in red. So far so good.




Stay tuned for the finished  results.......

No comments:

Post a Comment