Friday, January 8, 2010

Mommy's day

Its Midnight
Hubby is sleep
Big Sis is at peace
And you have just finished your last feeding

Its 3 am
Hubby is still sleep
Big Sis is at peace
again you are Eating

Its 7 am
Hubby awakes and preparing for work
Big Sis is crying for more sleep
You are cozy in our bed

Its 10 am
Hubby is at work
Big Sis is at school
You are awake waiting to be fed

Its 12 noon
Hubby is home for lunch
Big sis should be napping at school
You are playing with toys and trying to sit up

Its 2:00
Hubby is back at work
Big sis is preparing to come home
You are getting another meal before we pick your sister up

Its 5:00
Hubby is home
Big Sis is helping in the kitchen
You are playing in your swing watching mommy cook

Its 8:00
Hubby is on stage
Big sis in the tub
You are in your swing giving me dirty looks

Its 10:00
Hubby is texting
Big Sis is fighting sleep
You are laying in my lap looking at me

If someone were to ask me what I do all day
I would have to say
Thanking God for a beautiful family
and Sanity

No comments:

Post a Comment