Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lonely Times

In my lonely times I have to remind myself to stay focused
but it gets tough
I try so hard to remind myself that there is nothing outside of this house that could bring me more joy than my husband and kids
But sometimes my thoughts drift off to places that God forbids
So that's when I drop everything and take some time to myself
and commune with the one person that I need to talk to the most

Thank you GOD for my family
and thank you for my health
Thank you for my hands
and thank you for growth

Far from who I used to be
but the journey is not at an end
I am asking you God to forever be my friend

Keep me from drifting off this course that you've designed
Keep me in my right state of mind
Keep me grounded
Keep me humble
Give me wisdom
Give me peace
Give me knowledge

I am in your hands GOD

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment