Thursday, January 7, 2010

Distractions

So many Distractions
Not enough time
So many paths to take
gotta make sure the one I'm on is mine

So many things being thrown my way
Gotta stay focused
gotta stay on track
Gotta shake off what the haters say

So many distractions
which will I ignore
Too many to choose
Can't take any of them anymore

Away with the books of faces
Away with the meaningless conversations
Away with the tweets and chatter
Getting back to the things that really matter

Away with the tv's
Away with the wack mc's
Away with the dvd's
Getting back to time with my family

The hubby,the Kids, the fam, my Spirit
My health, happiness, inner joy....
I refuse to let anyone steal it


So I bid farewell to all things that don't uplift
and if you don't feel me or can't get with it
Then the best thing for you to do is keep walking...catch my drift?

No comments:

Post a Comment